Sean is an associate at Wolf Popper, where he advises and represents clients in litigation involving securities law, shareholder rights, consumer protection, healthcare law, antitrust, and complex commercial disputes. Sean has represented clients in the following cases:
- Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi v. McDermott International, Inc., et al., Case No. 4:19-cv-0135 (S.D. Tex.);
- In re Salesforce.com, Inc. Derivative Litigation, Cons. C.A. No. 2018-0922-AGB (Del. Ch.);
- Tsereteli, et al. v. González, et al., Case No. 3:19-cv-01235 (D.P.R.);
- Diamos v. Walmart Inc., Case No. 2:19-cv-05526 (C.D. Cal.);
- Jackson-Mau v. Walgreen Co., Case No. 1:18-cv-4868-FB-VMS (E.D.N.Y.);
- Belfiore v. The Proctor & Gamble Company, Case No. 14-cv-4090 (E.D.N.Y.), on appeal, 17-1861 (2d Cir.);
- Bouffard, et al. v. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Case No. 1:17-CV-193 (M.D.N.C.);
- Leslie, et al. v. Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Case No. 2:17-cv-01590-ES-MAH (D.N.J.);
- In re Long Island Power Authority Hurricane Sandy Litigation, Case No. 601434/13 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.);
- Bach, et al. v. Amedisys, Inc., et al., Case No. 3:10-cv-00395-BAJ-RLB (MD La.) ($43.75 million settlement);
- In re Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. Stockholder Litigation, C.A. No. 8922-VCG (Del. Ch.) ($17.9 million settlement);
- In re Sauer-Danfoss Stockholder Litigation, C.A. No. 8396-VCL (Del. Ch.) ($10 million settlement).
Sean graduated from Northeastern University School of Law and the State University of New York at Geneseo. He was a judicial intern to Judge Robert B. Collings in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and a legal intern in the Consumer Frauds Bureau of the New York State Attorney General’s Office and the District of Columbia’s Securities Bureau.
Mr. Zaroogian is a member of the New York City Bar Association.
- Defendants Cannot Evade Class Actions by Forcing Satisfaction of Individual Claims, Wolf Popper Blog, January 30, 2019.
- State Courts Remain Open for Federal Claims in Public Securities Offerings, Wolf Popper Blog, March 28, 2018.
- Outrageous healthcare bill? Wait a Minute., Wolf Popper Blog, March 5, 2018.