Securities fraud arises when investors are deceived by misleading statements concerning the financial condition and prospects of public companies.
When you bring us a class action case or a substantial individual case, you will not pay any fees. We recover our expenses from the funds recovered on behalf of investors.
Our firm has a stellar record and success rate in winning litigated cases for our clients. Wolf Popper consistently outperforms relevant benchmarks.
Studies performed by nationally respected research and economic consulting firms demonstrate that Wolf Popper’s Securities Litigation Practice group:
- Is No. 1 among competitors in the median dollar amount of settlements recovered as a percentage of estimated damages since 1995.
- Exceeds the national results on survival rate on motions to dismiss by more than 72% (2000-2014).
- Exceeded the national average settlement amount in 2014 by over 300%.
- Exceeded the national median securities settlement amount for 2013-2015.
- Exceeds the survival rate (including through summary judgment) on a national basis for the period 1996-2014 (88% to 59%).
Our reputation and experience in shareholder and other class action litigation have been repeatedly recognized by the courts, which have regularly appointed Wolf Popper to serve as Lead or Co-Lead Counsel in complex multi-district and consolidated litigations.
Securities litigation is our business. We will guide you through the procedures, the firms and the courts. If you have been a victim of securities fraud, please report it to Wolf Popper LLP.