Sean Zaroogian investigates and provides counsel in matters related to securities laws, shareholders’ rights, consumer protection, healthcare law, and commercial disputes. Since joining Wolf Popper, Mr. Zaroogian has represented investors and consumers in the following actions, among others:
- Belfiore v. The Proctor & Gamble Co., 14-cv-4090 (E.D.N.Y.), on appeal, 17-1861 (2d Cir.);
- Bouffard, et al. v. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, 1:17-CV-193 (M.D.N.C.);
- Leslie, et al. v. Quest Diagnostics, Inc., 2:17-cv-01590-ES-MAH (D.N.J.);
- In re Handy & Harman Ltd. Stockholder Litigation, 654747/2017 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.);
- In re Long Island Power Authority Hurricane Sandy Litigation, 601434/13 (N.Y. Sup. Ct.);
- Bach, et al. v. Amedisys, Inc., et al., 3:10-cv-00395-BAJ-RLB (MD La.) (settled for $43.75 million);
- In re Sauer-Danfoss Stockholder Litigation, C.A. No. 8396-VCL (Del. Ch.) (settled for $10 million);
- In re Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. Stockholder Litigation, C.A. No. 8922-VCG (Del. Ch.) (settled for $17.9 million);
- In re Apollo Education Group, Inc. Shareholder Litigation, Case No. CV2016-001905 (Ariz. Super. Ct.) (settled for bump in offer price).
Mr. Zaroogian is a graduate of the Northeastern University School of Law and the State University of New York at Geneseo. While attending law school, Mr. Zaroogian was a co-chair of the international law society and worked as a legal intern in the Consumer Frauds Bureau of the New York State Attorney General’s Office, judicial intern for the Honorable Robert B. Collings in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, legal intern in the District of Columbia’s Securities Bureau, research assistant for Professor Daniel Austin, and teaching assistant for first year legal research and writing students.
Mr. Zaroogian is a member of the New York State and New York City Bar Associations.
- Outrageous healthcare bill? Wait a Minute., Wolf Popper Blog, March 5, 2018.
- State Courts Remain Open for Federal Claims in Public Securities Offerings, Wolf Popper Blog, March 28, 2018.